Something Else - Ep 1 Something Else - Ep 1

There was definitely a few that i laughed at. but when you make a new vid try and decide if everyone of the skits is really funny and that your not just throwing stuff down to make the vid longer. IL take quality over quantity any day.

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

your fuckin with us dude. please i will beg you on my knees to continue this series. please dont stop this series. it has the potiential to be the greatest series of any animation ever known and your just sitting around fucking everyone in the ass.

Professor Layton pt. 6 Professor Layton pt. 6

pleeeeeeeeease make a new episode stop making pony stuff and get back to this amazing series.

Combat Tournament: 1.5 Combat Tournament: 1.5

look im not gonna lie

I really liked this game it kept me interested until i started realizing just how buggy it is. the first section of levels were not that bad on bugs but as i progressed it just kept getting worse and worse. one of the worst ones i saw was when i was supposed to kill 100 people but i just ended up killing 4 and it let me pass. or when i was in a tag match and my tag partner wouldn't move as i got my ass kicked up and down the field. but the last thing that finally made me stop was the second to last level. there is nothing that you can do to stop the black guy from completely owning your shit. so maybe you can go back on this and add a bit of blocking or maybe even like teleporting away from the opponents if you hit a button at the right time. and please please on your next game make sure that you have all of your bugs worked out.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

it was great but...

i got past all the levels with full lifes and only losing a bit of health but the second i get to the bubble level my ass is handed to me. after fifteen times of trying the level i think i must quit and try again in a few days because the rage i feel toward this game is enough to make me throw my computer out a window.

Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

Very fun

I think because of all the flashing lights i had a seizure... but in a good way.

xKore - Event Horizon xKore - Event Horizon

Rippin my mind like a chainsaw.

~NK~ "Evil" ~NK~ "Evil"

Dang it you made my face melt again do you know how much money I'm spending on having to get my face reconstructed every time i listen to one of your songs.

FYAT Rave FYAT Rave

make a longer version

please please please make a longer version

bros before ho's bros before ho's

Its so beautiful!!

You easily have to be one of the most talented artists on Newgrounds no joke keep up the good work dude. But im kinda sad now cuz im not gonna be able to appreciate other artwork as much after seeing this. So make something better so i can appreciate that. PS. to make it betta you should try putin some suga on dos pancakes

sucho responds:

LOOK YOU PEOPLE, WHEN I HAVE PANCAKES I"LL BE SURE TO FOLLOW SAID ADVICE.

also thanks