Combat Tournament: 1.5 Combat Tournament: 1.5

look im not gonna lie

I really liked this game it kept me interested until i started realizing just how buggy it is. the first section of levels were not that bad on bugs but as i progressed it just kept getting worse and worse. one of the worst ones i saw was when i was supposed to kill 100 people but i just ended up killing 4 and it let me pass. or when i was in a tag match and my tag partner wouldn't move as i got my ass kicked up and down the field. but the last thing that finally made me stop was the second to last level. there is nothing that you can do to stop the black guy from completely owning your shit. so maybe you can go back on this and add a bit of blocking or maybe even like teleporting away from the opponents if you hit a button at the right time. and please please on your next game make sure that you have all of your bugs worked out.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

it was great but...

i got past all the levels with full lifes and only losing a bit of health but the second i get to the bubble level my ass is handed to me. after fifteen times of trying the level i think i must quit and try again in a few days because the rage i feel toward this game is enough to make me throw my computer out a window.

Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

Very fun

I think because of all the flashing lights i had a seizure... but in a good way.

Effing Worms Effing Worms

Very fun

But once you get to the point where you cant see the people your killing anymore it becomes boring

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

i beat the game and

im scared

Easy Joe Easy Joe

simple yet fun

it has all the qualities of a good game

Canabalt Canabalt

Purely awsome

You ran 4224m before hitting a wall and tumbling to your death. cool i think i can live with that

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Wow

Its crazy to think just how small we are on this planet and how much is left still to be discovered. This really put in perspective for me what could be out there in the universe its amazing thank you.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

awsome

purely awesome highscore is 2,826,255 hell yea

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

AAAAH

ITS SO AMAZING BUT SO FUCKING HARD I CANT GET PAST A LVL NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY