Something Else - Ep 1 Something Else - Ep 1

There was definitely a few that i laughed at. but when you make a new vid try and decide if everyone of the skits is really funny and that your not just throwing stuff down to make the vid longer. IL take quality over quantity any day.

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

your fuckin with us dude. please i will beg you on my knees to continue this series. please dont stop this series. it has the potiential to be the greatest series of any animation ever known and your just sitting around fucking everyone in the ass.

Professor Layton pt. 6 Professor Layton pt. 6

pleeeeeeeeease make a new episode stop making pony stuff and get back to this amazing series.

Bro'kemon Bro'kemon

I had always wondered how brock saw anything with eyes in such condition. now i understand he cant see shit

WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal

all my rage

Those are not backslashes they are foward slashes that is all

No Service No Service

sweeeeeeeet

Im gettin a burrito

Welcome To Gameshop Welcome To Gameshop

everytime i go into game stop

I go in there and all they want to do is chat about how if i get a power up members card i can get points or some shit. i ended up getting one then i realized you have to spend like a 1000 dollars at the store for the points to add up to anything its some major bullshittery.

Chest Pimples Chest Pimples

I salute phil

I could never get enough courage to pop my chest pimples

magic mustache magic mustache

Good try

Sadly his facial hair magic just wasnt strong enough to control the epicness of a ZZ Top beard he should had practiced more before attempting such a feat.

Robotbeard the Pirate Robotbeard the Pirate

Yo ho ho homedepot

LOL one of the best if not the best videos you guys have made

DestructoBox responds: